CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

not alot going on right now.

So, it's been a little while since i've updated my blog. But there really isn't too much to write about. I finally have a new job at the military clothing store on base making $10 an hour, and i only have 2 days off a week. And I am slowly but surely starting to get things ready for my newborn business. Cris has been doing alot more in physical therapy so he is getting better, and all the leg muscles are getting strong again. Toby, has just been... Toby. Well he gives me something to write about now that i think about it. One day, Cris and I went grocery shopping and we have been leaving Toby out while we are gone because he has been getting better about not chewing on things. Well i went to work and when Cris got home, somehow, Toby knocked over our decorative tree and ate most of the leaves off of it and chewed up the branches. Yea. And about a week ago, he ate the heels off of my lepoard print $80 shoes, 9 MORE pairs of my underwear, another bra, his tennis ball, and parts of the basket our decorative tree sits in. He is truthfully and honestly the black husky mix version of Marley off of Marley and me. If you haven't seen that movie, you would have to watch it to understand how surprised Cris and I are that Toby hasn't chocked to death on something or has died from some stomache problem. We took him to a vet just in case and the vet said he's a very very happy and healthy puppy. We don't really understand how but we are happy he is healthy. Here let's recap EVERYTHING this 7 month old puppy has eaten...

- 1 decrative tree
- 11 pairs of my underwear
- 5 candles
- 2 bras
- 1 tennis ball
- 3 cell phone chargers
- 1 of Cris's METAL brace for his knee (don't know where the metal pieces went)
- 3 pads from Cris Army helmet
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 2 leashes
- 2 cell phone covers
- 1 of our neighbors cigarette butts from outside
- 1 FULL loaf of bread
- 1 empty bag of cereal
- 1 ball cap
- 1 pair of $80 high heels
- 1 of cris's shoe laces off of his tennis shoes
- And tries to eat the vacuum cleaner??

which is a total of: 38 things (not including the vacuum cleaner)
I PROMISE WE FEED HIM 2 AND HALF CUPS OF DOG FOOD A DAY AND HE GETS DAILY WALKS!
but who couldnt love a face like this...



Cris and I love him to death and wouldn't give him up for anything. He is Mr. Personality and knows exactly when to put on that little puppy face.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww... he's helping his mommy vacuum! LOL! You are right... he is so cute and I am happy that 'someone' like that tree! Hehee! At least he is not eating the furniture, that would be where I would draw the line!

Luv you girl!
Mom